wedding Article Details | Veil & Garter Article |, wedding, weddings, veil, garter, wedding planning, services, wedding services, south, africa, matrimony, wedding venues, venue, videographers, videographer, reception, photographer, video, wedding photographers, jewellery, ring, bands, wedding ring, honeymoon, honeymoons

wedding serviceswedding events shows exhibitionswedding bridewedding groomwedding planningwedding venueswedding ring and jewelleryabout on
search for wedding services and wedding articles, wedding articles, wedding services

Abroad Honeymoon - Passport Issues

Q: We will be travelling abroad for our honeymoon. Although I have a valid passport, I`m concerned that I won`t be able to use it. Do I need to apply for a new one with my married name on it?

A: No, your current passport with your maiden name will remain valid, but it is a good idea to take a copy of your marriage certificate with you on your travels. Unfortunately you can`t apply for a passport with your married name until after the wedding ceremony. Also, try and make your travel reservations under your maiden name to ensure that all your documents match.

Article source: LifeWorld



Copyright © 2001 - 2017 Devolution/The Veil & Garter | All rights reserved.
For Help, e-mail us by clicking here
Privacy Policy | Legal & Copyright Notice

South Africa's Top Sites